Friday, April 10, 2009

Pictures!

View from the Ulster way just west of Ballycastle
There were dozens of these 'skines' that we used to cross fences.
Castle at Carickfergus
View down off of west point of Rathlin Island near bird sanctuary
Lots of sheep and even more baby lambs - so very cute!!
The basalt pillars at the Giants Causeway
One of the many murals in Free Derry
Yep - we took the tour and then drank some whiskey...

Just a note: these pictures are not in any sort of chronological order.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love the castle one and the mural. The countryside looks just like it is in the movies too- awesome! I'm sure your having fun...don't forget about us back here in the States... We do want you to come back someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a thought... you should enter these in the Fair next year... I know random...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having tons of fun, I'm so happy for you. I love the pictures so far and I can't wait to see more, seems like you've seen some beautiful places. Thanks for keeping us up to date, I'll be checking in to see what's up!

    ReplyDelete